Programma "SALDĒ UN DALIES"
Parūpējies par savu auglību nākotnē un sniedz citai ģimenei visdārgāko!
Mēs radām risinājumu abām situācijām! Klīnikas “Embrions” programma “Saldē un dalies” piedāvā sievietei bez maksas sasaldēt savas olšūnas, lai nodrošinātu iespēju nākotnē, kad būs tam piemērots brīdis, tikt pie bērniņa!
Arvien vairāk sieviešu rietumu pasaulē un ASV izvēlas iesaldēt savas olšūnas. Mediķi to dēvē par otru lielāko revolūciju pēc hormonālās kontracepcijas izgudrošanas, bet pasaules mediji – par jauno auglības trendu un nākotnes apdrošināšanu. Kā šī procedūra notiek? Kādi ir ieguvumi, un vai tā var būt bīstama?Continue reading
“I wanted to help families that are less fortunate. I had a chance to help to have more wanted and expected babies. Not everyone wants to take a baby from an orphanage, a woman wants to carry the child and give birth herself”Continue reading
By participating in an egg donation program, a woman additionally spends only a mere of 15 to 30 eggs, which by their nature do not cause significant damage to her natural cycle - they are tailored for destruction anyway. Egg donation is more a psychological act.Continue reading
The ovary is the organ that is used the least rationally - only 1%, the remaining 99% are not utilized. By participating in an egg donation program, a woman additionally spends only a mere 15 to 30 eggs, which by their nature do not cause significant damage to her natural cycle - they are tailored for destruction anyway.Continue reading
There are situations where the donor's egg is the only hope for a woman to become a mother. A physically and mentally healthy young woman who feels the desire to help fulfill the dream of another family can become an egg donor. This is a great opportunity to provide assistance to couples who aren't able to become pregnant!
We carefully evaluate each patient’s unique case and offer individual infertility treatment plan and tactics. Combining knowledge, experience and latest technologies, we can help even in most complicated infertility cases and help our patient`s hopes and dreams come true!
With real satisfaction, we can say that the number of filled dreams is increasing. Each year, the number of pregnancies following the onset of infertility treatment is increasing. We are pleased with the high achievements of our embryologists and doctors, due to the considerable number of practices and years of experience we have gained
Talivalza street, 2A, Riga, LV-1006